Friday, May 30th we went to see the new Narnia movie, Prince Caspian. We really enjoyed it. Unlike the new Indiana Jones movie, we thought this movie was actually a good flick in its own right. Well made, well written, well developed characters, although I did think some points were a little easier to follow if you'd read the book (which I haven't for about a decade). Still, there was lots of action, fantasy, good morals and a bit of romance. Clean in terms of language, sex and nudity and graphic violence. Still more violent than I'd let Corban see, but he's three. Worth seeing in the theater.
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Prince Caspian!
Friday, May 30th we went to see the new Narnia movie, Prince Caspian. We really enjoyed it. Unlike the new Indiana Jones movie, we thought this movie was actually a good flick in its own right. Well made, well written, well developed characters, although I did think some points were a little easier to follow if you'd read the book (which I haven't for about a decade). Still, there was lots of action, fantasy, good morals and a bit of romance. Clean in terms of language, sex and nudity and graphic violence. Still more violent than I'd let Corban see, but he's three. Worth seeing in the theater.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yeay! I'm so excited to see it. We get nearly everything a few months after you. I don't think it comes out here till July. But I'm definately going to go watch!
now I can't wait to see it too
I'm glad to hear a good review about this movie. I've had high hopes for this one since it was my favorite book of the series.
I have yet to see this flick and I am sure that it was fabulous, but is that any reason to leave this post up for sooooo long? What happened to the Earls?
Mindi :)
Post a Comment