Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Celebrating Bach Family Birthdays

Once a month the Bach family members living in this area try to get together and have family dinner. That would be my mom and step dad and any of their posterity living in the area. These are pictures from our dinner for February, when we decorated a store bought gingerbread house, celebrated birthdays for the month and generally enjoyed each other's company.

As for the numbers on the cake, 871 is not representative of anyone's age in the family, or even the sum or product of any ages in the family. I honestly don't remember where we got that number, but there it is. Those were the candles blown out.

"One for me, one for the house, two for me, one for the house..."

My sister in law Krista gave my brother Mason a Ukulele for Christmas. I loved hearing them messing around on it as the background music for our family gathering. And Keitra loved getting a turn to try it out with her aunt.

2 comments:

Tamra said...

This was totally not in January. We were there, I remember! That picture of Krista & Keitra has Ammon's sexy bod in the background. :)

Trisha said...

What would I do without you, Tamra? I was wondering if that was Ammon! Ok, this must have been in February celebrating birthdays in that month. Editing now...But the real question is: do you remember what the numbers on the cake mean???