Aren't they beautiful? On December 30, 2010 my brother Ammon married the love of his life for time and all eternity. We're so excited to welcome Tamra Dawn Nelson (now Peterson) to our family! She's such a sweetheart! May I just say that I'm so pleased with the choices of my brothers in marriage! They've both chosen very well for themselves, in my opinion!Some of the Peterson family (from left to right): my brother Jason, Mom (Roxanne), Dad (Jim), son Corban, and my sister Laura.
My and my daddy, dancing. Aw! I got the most awesome dress for their wedding--I love it!
This picture came out kind of fuzzy but I had to include it because their faces are so genuine. What a great moment, playing hide and seek in the coat rack, to capture between Keitra and Uncle Mason!
1 comment:
Precious! Bad news though, my middle name is Dawn. Haha.
Post a Comment