Saturday, January 1, 2011

Blogging again, Take 2

November 2011:

Looks like my last post indicates I planned to start blogging again. Over a year ago. Yeah, let's try this again. I'm really no good at keeping records, possibly because writing is one of my favorite things and every time I do it to any degree I want to do it well. One of my goals for the coming New Year is to journal more, which for me means upping my consistency and lowering my expectations.

I recently went through the pictures on our camera and realized that, aside from backing them up, I haven't done anything with pictures except for sporadically take them since Christmas of last year. So I have a year of pictures that I'm organizing, which all together form a fragmented timeline of that period of our lives. Wanna see? Of course you do! It's really incomplete but I figure it's better than nothing. So, I'm renewing my attempt to blog, even though in almost every way I have less time now than I did a year ago. Here it goes!

2 comments:

Kim said...

You should check out NaNoWriMo. The challenge is to write a 50,000 word novel in a month. Obviously quality suffers because you're writing so fast -- but ultimately quality improves because you're writing so much, and writing improves by writing. The idea is to get the book out. After the month is over and you have the book in hand you can polish as much as you want.

Ruth said...

Can't wait to see and hear. :) Love ya! Hope everyone at your house is feeling better. :)