Happy Easter!
So excited about finding eggs! Not to mention having a cute dress and hair!
Corban looking very nice for Saturday morning's Easter egg hunt:
Finding lots of loot...
Easter baskets, Sunday afternoon. I managed to dress everyone in some variation of "Spring Green" for the day. Kinda fun.
"Behold! The almighty slinky! Feel the power!"
We did another egg hunt Sunday afternoon, with an Easter lesson. Daddy hid 30 plastic eggs in the back yard, each containing a dime representing one of the pieces of silver for which Jesus was betrayed. He also hid another egg, slightly larger than the rest, which was empty, representing the empty tomb after Jesus was resurrected.
The hunt was intense!
Followed by a chance to play with the toys from their baskets with Mommy and Daddy.
It was a good day!
3 comments:
I really like the Sunday Easter egg hunt idea. I think I'm going to steal it; hope you don't mind.
It worked! I've tried to comment on your blog before and it never let me...don't know why it's fixed now.
Woohoo! I'm glad it worked. And I definitely don't mind if you steal the idea, I got it from someone else in the first place. Enjoy!
Post a Comment