Saturday Laura and Ethan had a yard sale at the Bach parents' house during the day to sell off all their extra stuff. That evening we hung out with the Bach family and some friends.
Phil and Courtney Norris, to whom we're almost practically related in some strange, unspecified way (Phil is my brother Mason's best friend and Ammon and Mason's former roommate), were there with their 18 month old, Aiden. And Angela, a friend Mason recently made at work, came over with her 16 month old little girl Danielle.
Corban tried to give Aiden a hug at one point and this was the result:
After most people had gone home, Corban and Grandpa Bach watched the beginning of Star Wars: Episode One.
Sunday was the first Sunday in May, the usual day for our monthly Peterson family dinner, so it was the perfect time to get together with that family and say goodbye to Laura and Ethan. All together we had my Peterson parents, us, Laura and Ethan, and my brothers Ammon and Mason there for dinner.
The sister missionaries stopped by just as we were finishing eating and stayed for of couple hours. They were a blast! We sang, we laughed, we cried, we teased and we talked.
Corban fell asleep on the couch for awhile.
My parents fed Keitra and Corban stuffed his face full of spaghetti.
My mom even tried Keitra's baby food! By her face, you can tell she didn't take to mashed avocado and banana in rice cereal very well!
6 comments:
Cool blog! i'm excited for your blog, i know your the type to keep it updated which makes me really happy! Thanks for putting up those ridiculous pictures of me! I'm bummed out that we didn't spend more time with Laura and Ethan before they move, they are so much fun. I love the picture of the boys singing, I can just close my eyes and hear their voices, i love it!
Yay Trisha and Ken! Welcome, welcome to the blogosphere. But beware, it can be addicting - yet another Facebook type thing to spend time online with. Not that I ever have problems. ;) It will be fun to hear your stories and see your pictures.
I was most pleased to see you have posted. I was hoping to see pictures of your kids. How fun! Thanks for posting.
Mindi and Jason :)
I am so excited you are on here too! Our family blog is petefam.blogspot.com K Ethan's sister Jill and I married brothers.
I saw that you had some Hawkley's on your face book and realized who they were. Crazy
Trisha,
You do not know me...I am Amy Peterson's sister in law....was looking at her blog and ended up looking at your blog and saw the pictures of the sister missionaries and your parents. The sister missionaries are the same ones in our ward in Emmett right now and your parents are in my ward. It was a sign of how small the world can be sometimes. Thanks! Have a great day!
Send Valentine Personalised Gifts Online
Valentine Personalised Gifts Online
Post a Comment